Welcome to Yellow Cab of Lexington
Yellow Cab has the largest taxi fleet in Lexington with more
than 90 taxis, but we never forget that our success hinges upon
that very next run.
Yellow Cab's Mission
"To be the preferred transportation provider in our communities
by providing safe, compassionate and courteous service while
exceeding the needs of our customers and employees, one partnership
at a time!"
The History of Yellow Cab
Yellow Cab of Lexington traces its origins to 1934. In
2003, PROCARENT acquired United Transportation Company Inc, the
parent of Yellow Cab and Wildcat Cab. Today, Yellow Cab of
Lexington is the largest taxicab service in Lexington with more
than 90 taxis in its fleet.
Five Great Reasons to Choose Yellow Cab of Lexington
- Yellow Cab is the largest Lexington taxi service with around 90
cabs. That means when you need a cab, we'll have one ready for
- Yellow Cab has been Lexington's taxi choice since 1934. We know
our way around town.
- We're the most mobile-friendly Lexington cab company. Call,
text, or fill out our online form to get your cab.
- We serve Nicholasville, Winchester, Versailles and Paris,
- We promote breast cancer awareness, with our pretty, pink
Ways to Book a Cab:
Connect With Us:
Payment Types Accepted:
Airport and corporate vouchers are accepted.
Cash is also accepted.
Have a Smartphone?
Yellow Cab has a mobile site for easy booking while you’re out.
Use the form below to send your phone a link to the Yellow Cab mobile website!
Please enter your phone number in the box above.